db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Florian Bruckner" <...@florianbruckner.com>
Subject Good-Bye
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:53:34 GMT
Dear OJB committers,

quite some time has passed since I last had a chance to contribute to OJB.
As some of you might know, I had hoped to contribute a stable graphical tool
to make using OJB easier. Unfortunately I haven't had enough time to make
any valuable contribution, and this is (due to a lot of obligations,
privatly and business) not going to change. I havent' even been able to
incorporate patches for the ancient reversedb code.

I therefore would like resign as a committer to OJB. I've hesitated for a
long time to make this step, as I believe this is a great project and I
really would have wanted to contribute.

During summer, John Carnell and myself were working on a requirements
specification for the "Mapping Workbench". It is not finished, as neither
John nor me had the resources. Therefore, as a last thing I do as a
committer, I would like to leave you this document. Hopefully it can serve a
purpose.

I will still watch this fine project, and from time to time I may have
something to say or to give. Thanks for your great work and effort!

best regards,

Florian Bruckner