db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Documentation and Site
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:13:06 GMT
Checked in reorganization and a place-holder OTM tutorial.

There are a number of things I cannot easily write anything on for the
OTM as I can get the gist of what they are doing but am trying to
figure it out from the code -- the wrong way to write docs.

Could anyone more familiar with the OTM put together explanations of
the different Swizzling strategies, how Kit is intended to be used,
etc? I'll happily edit, xmldocify, etc anything that people can give me
but I am a poor person to be doing primary docs for the OTM as I wasn't
one of the ones writing it.

-Brian