db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Sfeir" <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: JUnit Tests fail
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:45:30 GMT

Oliver,
Glad to see I'm not the only one :-)

perhaps the commiters are used to some of these failures, but a new
commer like myself will get very confused.

Some of the error I get related to the fact that some of the ojb xml
files fail the parsing process.

I am going to setup IDEA tonight to run those JUnit tests, I'll setup a
test suite and see what falls apart.  This way I can report the exact
methods and exact complaints I get.  I like ant to run anything, but for
JUnit tests I don't yet because it's too much of a black box, stuff
happens and unless you accounted for it, you don't know that it happened.