db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: non-deterministic test failures, was: RE: junit test failures
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:11:38 GMT
Hi Olli,

That's a known problem

If you try ant junit-quick, a fresh copy of the testdatabase is
installed before executing junit-no-compile.

going this way you avoid the dependency problems.

I admit that in an ideal world there should not be such dependencies...
(But in an ideal world software won't have bugs anyway ;-))

cu,
Thomas