db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: OJB and JDO 1.01
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:57:40 GMT
I found a problem:

I am testing the new JDO 1.01 with a code that with JDO 1.0 works fine:

private static void remove(Area bean, PersistenceManager pm) {
  Area temp = retrieve(bean, pm);
  pm.deletePersistent(temp);
}

private static Area retrieve(Area bean, PersistenceManager pm) {
  Area temp1 = new Area();
  temp1.setAre_id(bean.getAre_id());
  PersistenceBroker broker =
      PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker();
  Identity oid = new Identity(temp1, broker);
  return (Area)pm.getObjectById(oid, false);
}

When I call remove() it throw an exception at 2 line of the remove() method:

Original Exception:
org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStoreFatalInternalException:
org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStoreManager.fetch
NestedThrowables:
javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Not a JDO class: test.Area
at org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStoreManager.fetch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jdori.common.state.StateManagerImpl.fetch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jdori.common.state.StateManagerImpl.loadField(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jdori.common.state.StateManagerImpl.isLoaded(Unknown Source)
at test.Area.jdoGetare_nombre(Unknown Source)
at test.Area.getAre_nombre(Unknown Source)
at test.forms.area.AreaHandler.remove(AreaHandler.java:198)

NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Not a JDO class: test.Area
at org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStoreManager.getJDOClass(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStoreManager.fetch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jdori.common.state.StateManagerImpl.fetch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jdori.common.state.StateManagerImpl.loadField(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jdori.common.state.StateManagerImpl.isLoaded(Unknown Source)
at test.ait.Area.jdoGetare_nombre(Unknown Source)
at test.Area.getAre_nombre(Unknown Source)
at test.forms.area.AreaHandler.remove(AreaHandler.java:198)

I am sure the problem is related to JDO 1.01.

Please help! :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.