db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Anthony <charles.anth...@hpdsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Foreign Key Conflicts in ODMG
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 10:40:39 GMT
Hi,

I've discovered that if I get ObjectEnvelope.commit() to call reorder
*twice*, this problem is alleviated.

The question is, why is this so ? It "feels" a bit like a bubble-sort not
being done enough times e.g. perhaps we should re-order until there aren't
any more changes to do...

Why does reorder build a new hashtable of object envelopes ?

ps. I don't think this is an rc4 specific problem.

Cheers,

Charles.