db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From oliver.m...@ppi.de
Subject RE: OJB usability - part 1 of 5: versioning policy
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:44:29 GMT
Hello all,

Chris, thank you very much for your constructive critisimn
and valuable comments.

I agree with Chris' concern about the versioning
policy.  I do not care so much about the actual version
number.  The essential point is to have a CVS branch or
subproject for maintenance in order to reach a stable
product.

[..]

> Currently Oliver Matz try to find User to split
> a OJB 1.0 branch with bug fix support. See
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.ojb.user/9288/

So far, there are two replies to my appeal to contribute
to a maintenance version.  One on the list and one directed
to my email account.

I still hope to find some more!

Olli