db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From oliver.m...@ppi.de
Subject RE: Scarab problems, was: RE: [OJB] Issue #OJB1 - Sybase ASE sq l Ex ception JZ0TE when storing Short
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:06:39 GMT
Hello again,

> I think scarab behaves strange.  The http-response to this
> entry (number 1 ?!), says:
> "Issue OJB1:  (ODMG transactions remove object from cache in single VM
> mode)"
>
> This is certainly another entry.

I have a fix for that issue.  I am pretty sure that it
is good and certain that it does cause any troubles.

Since I am a new committer, I would like to know what
to do now.  If I commit that fix, do I have to modify
the scarab entry?  If so, I have a prolem, because
I cannot retrieve that issue in scarab, I get the original
OJB1.

Another question:
Will there be a list of bugfixes from the latest release?
Do I have to become active to include my change there?

Olli