db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Doc Priorities
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 03:07:38 GMT
I'm about to have more free time again and plan on diving into the docs
in a big way (so that I can start filling in stubs in the JDO impl with
a clear conscious). What do people see as the biggest outstanding holes
in the docs that we want filled before 1.0?

My current plan of action:

JDO Tutorial
Remove references throughout to "tutorial1" "tutorial2" etc
Reorganize docs some (the left hand navbar is getting a bit unwieldy)
Replace the intro tutorials linked now with the new ones
Step through the docs etc pretending I *am* a brand new user and see
how easy it makes it.
ODMG Tutorial (not linked until after 1.0)

I know Armin has mentioned working on the ObjectCache docs in the
foreseeable future, and I want to encourage him ;-), so other than
those, what else is *known* to need attention?

-Brian