db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <martin.ka...@curalia.se>
Subject OJB143 revisited: repository.dtd lacks jdbc-type STRUCT
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:42:18 GMT
Greetings developers,
  following the trails of an old fixed and commited patch (issue OJB143
in Scarab) I notice that repository.dtd still lacks the supported
jdbc-datatype "STRUCT".

I'll be damned if I know how I can change my role in Scarab (that
apparently won't let me re-open this issue with my current permissions),
but I hope it's OK just to open a new thread on this list for such a
simple change. :) (I would be happy to submit a patch if anyone could
help me with changing Scarab role for the OJB module.)

What would be needed is a "STRUCT" on lines 488-491 in
src/test/org/apache/ojb/repository.dtd as of delta 1.48

E.g:

jdbc-type (BIT | TINYINT | SMALLINT | INTEGER | BIGINT | DOUBLE |
            FLOAT | REAL | NUMERIC | DECIMAL | CHAR | VARCHAR |
            LONGVARCHAR | DATE | TIME | TIMESTAMP | BINARY |
            VARBINARY | LONGVARBINARY | CLOB | BLOB | STRUCT) #IMPLIED

Cheers,
  Martin

--
Martin Kalén