db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: OJB usability - part 3 of 5: lack of extensibility
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:58:18 GMT
Hi Per-Olof,

Your explanation makes sense to me. I'm having problems with Chris
suggestions, because they are written in style that sounds a bit harsh
to me. I believe he had the best intentions and I also appreciate all
contructive criticism....

But I think it's really to hard to say OJB lacks extensibility only
because we forgot to add a single protected getter method.

A simple request "please add a protected getter ... because ..." would
have caused much less mental resistance.

cheers,
Thomas