db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: About package.jdo for OJB
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 05:45:30 GMT
Hi ANtonio,

Currently the JDO files are only used by the Bytecode-enhancer.

OJB does not yet use information from the JDO file, but still relies on
the repository.xml file.

SO yes, collections are supported under ojb/jdo, but you have to define
them in the repository.xml file.

But I assume that once we are working more towards a complete JDO
implementation we will provide full support for reading all information
from a JDO file.

cheers,
Thomas