db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject About TJDO and JDO implementation in OJB
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:58:33 GMT
Hi:

I saw the TJDO project - http://sourceforge.net/projects/tjdo/

It is a JDO implementation. The TJDO License is Apache! I think we should
support this implementation instead of the Sun JDO. Or even better
integrate or base our planned JDO version on TJDO. What you think?

The problem I see with the Sun JDO implementation is that we cannot
distribute it. So it complicate the life to people as me that want to use
JDO. Of course, this is not an issue for TJDO.

Please comments about that.

If you agree I will be glad to contact the guys there and tell them about
what we mean about TJDO. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo