db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Josh Morris" <jmor...@unitt.org>
Subject Re: Why no plugable IndirectionHandler?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:26:04 GMT
I have actually implemented this on a patched OJB 1.0-rc4. It also allows
the client to have a minimal set of OJB classes (4 or 5). I am happy to
submit the patch...I will do so this evening. We are successfully using it
to have several clients use proxies and resolve them against a single
server. Each client has a "ojb-client" jar (minimal set previously
mentioned) and uses a pluggable mechanism to resolve them (works with both
virtual proxies & collection proxies).
Josh Morris