db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From tmcu...@midamerica.net
Subject RE: OJB usability - part 1 of 5: versioning policy
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:04:50 GMT

WHAT?!?!?  With all due respect, you've totally missed the point of his
emails!!

I applaud someone for finally putting a foot down here and pointing out
that this product is no where near being a release candidate.

Release candidates get BUG fixes, not new components and/or functionality.

-TMike

> A general comment based on all five parts of your email:
>
> When can we see patches from you to fix these changes?
>
> -Andrew

<snip>