db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Doc Priorities
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:18:05 GMT
Same idea, yeah. I finally learned something about writing XML schema
and figure I need to do something with it soon or I'll forget it all,
so a good schema for OJB seems like an option, particularly as it will
be very helpful (a schema lets IDEA do auto-completion in XML editing
as well, much better than an DTD).

As ant supports an xml validation task, having it validate the junit
repositories before execution, or turning on validation for the parser
used by OJB, would force us to keep it up to date as well...

-Brian