db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Raghuram Rajah <raghuram.ra...@s1.com>
Subject RE: OTM + Connections/Transactions
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:20:20 GMT
Hi Brian,

The trick is to get to the tx factory. But I realize that there is no clean
way to do that. I will add a new API into the Kit that will allow you to
acquire new connections within the scope of a particular transaction.

Raghu.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian McCallister [mailto:mccallister@forthillcompany.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 11:40 AM
To: OJB Developers List
Subject: OTM + Connections/Transactions

One of the stated features of the OTM is that it supports multiple
connections in one transaction -- however, I cannot figure out how to
do this. I have patched up OJB so that you can bind a connection to a
transaction (in OTM) after creating the connection, but... I want to
make sure I am simply not missing something obvious.

Raghu, Matt? Any tips on using multiple connections per transaction?

-Brian