db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: OTM + Connections/Transactions
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:25:09 GMT
I think a better way might be to not assign connections a transaction
until they need one; change transaction.registerConnection() to take an
OTMConnection instead of a BaseConnection; and then allow a newly
aquired, but as yet unused, connection to be added to a transaction via
Transaction.registerConnection().

I have actually almost finished making these changes ;-)

-Brian