db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Nitz ...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: OTM + Connections/Transactions
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:24:27 GMT
Hi Brian,

You are right, the right way to add OTMConnections to a Transaction is to use
the registerConnection() method, but I can't recall why the parameter's type
became BaseConnection :(
If you have a solution please commit it to CVS or send it to me, otherwise
I'll try to fix this myself ASAP.

Regards,
 Oleg