db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Mapping Tutorial Take 1
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:27:48 GMT
FYI:

I am working on a set of tutorials to take the place of the current PB
and ODMG tutorials (though it will probably expand to the JDO as the
JDO depends on the PB). I will likely add one more which steps through
a relation as a lot of questions still come up on the list about the
exact relations semantics. It is definitely newbie oriented, but should
be sufficient, when finished, for people to dive into more advanced
stuff without any pain.

-Brian