db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From oliver.m...@ppi.de
Subject RE: Identity.realClass and Identity.topLevelClass
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:53:25 GMT
Hej Thomas,

There will be no performance improvement for the reference
descriptors pointing to A, but there might be an improvement
for the others, depending on how many tables can be disregarded
in the search.

Of course, this requires that the lowestKnownClass
is initialized correctly in each case, namely with the class
declared in the reference descriptor that it represents.

Olli