db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From oliver.m...@ppi.de
Subject RE: Identity.realClass set to abstract class?!
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:43:12 GMT
Hello Armin,

third answer ...

I seem not to have updated enough, sorry.  Now I get
the appended error.  My mistake?

Olli

column not found: OJBCONCRETECLASS in statement [SELECT
A0.NAME,A0.LENGTH_,A0.A_ID FROM REF_FISH A0 WHERE ( A0.NAME =
'testAbstractReferenceQuery_1061797030025' ) AND  (ojbConcreteClass IN (
'org.apache.ojb.broker.ReferenceTest$Mammal' ,
'org.apache.ojb.broker.ReferenceTest$Bird' ))]
java.sql.SQLException: Column not found: OJBCONCRETECLASS in statement
[SELECT A0.NAME,A0.LENGTH_,A0.A_ID FROM REF_FISH A0 WHERE ( A0.NAME =
'testAbstractReferenceQuery_1061797030025' ) AND  (ojbConcreteClass IN (
'org.apache.ojb.broker.ReferenceTest$Mammal' ,
'org.apache.ojb.broker.ReferenceTest$Bird' ))]
	at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcResultSet.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.executeStandalone(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcStatement.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAccessImpl
.java:271)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.<init>(RsIterator.java:198)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.RsIteratorFactoryImpl.createRsIterator(RsIterator
FactoryImpl.java:95)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQuery(Pers
istenceBrokerImpl.java:2363)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQuery(Pers
istenceBrokerImpl.java:2396)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getIteratorFromQuery(Persis
tenceBrokerImpl.java:1699)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Persis
tenceBrokerImpl.java:1333)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Persis
tenceBrokerImpl.java:1497)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Persis
tenceBrokerImpl.java:1533)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Persis
tenceBrokerImpl.java:1522)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(
DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:322)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(
DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:322)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.ReferenceTest.testAbstractReferenceQuery(ReferenceTest
.java:395)