db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From oliver.m...@ppi.de
Subject RE: performance: surpress m:n collection deletion on insert
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:08:21 GMT
Hello,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jakob Braeuchi [mailto:jbraeuchi@gmx.ch]
>
> your patch got lost.

silly me.
Here is the diff.  But do not check it in!
I have run the ODMG tests on them, and one is corrupted.
I will have a look at it.

Olli

<     private void storeCollections(Object obj, Vector vecCds) throws
PersistenceBrokerException
---
>     private void storeCollections(Object obj, Vector vecCds, boolean
insert) throws PersistenceBrokerException
758c758
<                 if (cds.isMtoNRelation())
---
>                 if (!insert && cds.isMtoNRelation())
776c776,777
<                     deleteMtoNImplementor(cds, obj, (Collection)col,
currentMtoNKeys);
---
>                     if (!insert)
>                       deleteMtoNImplementor(cds, obj, (Collection)col,
currentMtoNKeys);
1993c1994
<               storeCollections(obj, cld.getCollectionDescriptors());
---
>     storeCollections(obj, cld.getCollectionDescriptors(), insert);
2084c2085