db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From oliver.m...@ppi.de
Subject RE: SQL spy
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:35:08 GMT
Hello Frédéric,

the FAQ answer applies to the OJB build time, but you can
use p6spy also when OJB without the useP6Spy switch.

You have to copy
jakarta-ojb/src/test/org/apache/ojb/spy.properties
into a directory where your application finds it (via
the classpath) and edit it according to the FAQ.

Besides, you have to use
driver="com.p6spy.engine.spy.P6SpyDriver"
in the jdbc-connection-descriptor in your repository_database.xml

HTH,
	Olli