db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: First Stab at PB Tutorial Refactoring
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:11:29 GMT
Second (and a half) draft of the PB tutorial.

Changes:
	Product class uses the primitive wrappers instead of primitives
	Went back to try { ... } finally { ... } syntax for closing the broker
	Removed metadata snippet
	Discuss exception handling at the end

Further comments are appreciated - I sent this one (and related sources
and updates) to Armin to add to CVS.

http://fischer.skife.org/ojb/pb-tutorial.html

Next step is repository.xml tutorial. Yummy. =)

-Brian