db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Akhil Kumar" <r1ak...@in.ibm.com>
Subject PlatformDb2Impl.java sequence version pasted....
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:48:47 GMT
Hi,

I have tested The sequence related changes for PlatformDb2Impl.java...
by using a subclass in the pasted file... I faked a platform called Db2Fx
to run my tests
I tested generation of sequence numbers for 40 concurrent threads and 100
iterations per thread...

since I can not attach files here and am not a committer... Can somebody
(Thomas M.) review and check-in this code.
package org.apache.ojb.broker.platforms;
/**
 * @author akhilk
 *
 */
public class PlatformDb2FxImpl extends PlatformDb2Impl
{
      /**
       * Constructor for PlatformDb2FxImpl.
       */
      public PlatformDb2FxImpl()
      {
            super();
      }
      /**
       * @see
org.apache.ojb.broker.platforms.Platform#createSequenceQuery(String)
       */
      public String createSequenceQuery(String sequenceName)
      {
        return "create sequence " + sequenceName;
      }

      /**
       * @see
org.apache.ojb.broker.platforms.Platform#dropSequenceQuery(String)
       */
      public String dropSequenceQuery(String sequenceName)
      {
            return "drop sequence " + sequenceName;
      }

      /**
       * @see
org.apache.ojb.broker.platforms.Platform#nextSequenceQuery(String)
       */
      public String nextSequenceQuery(String sequenceName)
      {
            return "values nextval for "+ sequenceName;
      }

}