db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Baird" <Matthew.Ba...@motiva.com>
Subject RE: [FYI] build problems
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:01:15 GMT
OTM failures are too be expected. We checked in test cases that shows errors so multiple people
could work on fixing them, I favor that to not checking in so that we have a clean junit run.
This is more 'in your face'

as for the jca stuff breaking compile: i would prefer to have the RAR task depend on a JCA
compile, not just remove it completely.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz [mailto:leandro@ibnetwork.com.br]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 4:58 PM
To: ojb-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: [FYI] build problems

Hi all. I'm updating my ojb copy and I faced these build problems :

- jca stuff compilation fails.

  fixed on my previous commit. I just commented out some line @
  build.xml

- log4j verify errors.

  The torque version that is placed on lib/ is not compatible with the
  log4j jar that we are using. I downgraded to torque-3.0 then I could
  compile.

- junit errors/failures.

  ant junit says

<stdout>

junit-no-compile-no-prepare:
[junit] Running org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests
[junit] Tests run: 242, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 48.492 sec
[junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests FAILED
[junit] Running org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests
[junit] [BOOT] INFO: OJB.properties:
        file:/home/leandro/cvs/db-ojb/target/test/ojb/OJB.properties
[junit] useSerializedRepository[false]
[junit] useSerializedRepository[false]
[junit] Tests run: 159, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 16.829 sec
[junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests FAILED
[junit] Running org.apache.ojb.soda.AllTests
[junit] [BOOT] INFO: OJB.properties:
        file:/home/leandro/cvs/db-ojb/target/test/ojb/OJB.properties
[junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7.371 sec
[junit] Running org.apache.ojb.otm.AllTests
[junit] Tests run: 67, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Time elapsed: 19.805 sec
[junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.otm.AllTests FAILED

</stdout>

Do you confirm (roger that ?) ?

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)