db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Wilkerson <jjwilker...@ubtanet.com>
Subject checkpoint problem
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:57:20 GMT
I'm using the ODMG API of OJB 1.0.rc3 with MySQL. When I call
checkpoint() on a Transaction, the underlying database transaction isn't
being committed. I added the following to TransactionImpl.checkpoint(),
right after doCommitOnObjects();

           if (getBroker().isInTransaction())
               getBroker().commitTransaction();

It seems to work.  This likely isn't the best solution, as I'm not very
familiar with the OJB code.  If this problem has already been fixed
somewhere else, someone please tell me where to look in the CVS tree.