db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Mahler Thomas <thomas.mah...@itellium.com>
Subject RE: Anonymous Access and One Class One Table?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:38:55 GMT
Hi Carsten,

I'm currently working on documentation for this. schould be added to CVS
over the weekend.
If you are impatient have a look at the latest CVS version of the
repository_junit.xml
It contains mappings for two classes E and F that demonstrate this feature.
There is also a testcase for this feature in CVS
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/db-ojb/src/test/org/apache/ojb/broker/Anonymo
usFieldsTest.java).

have a nice weekend,
Thomas