db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Guidos, Jay" <Jay.Gui...@encana.com>
Subject RE: [OJB] Issue #OJB176 modified
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:55:13 GMT
Thomas,

I DO have a bug report including a suggested code change that I believe
fixes the problem.  What is the best way to bring it to someone's attention?
I surfed around your OJB site a while and couldn't find any obvious
mechanism....

Jay Guidos
Encana
Calgary, AB  Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Mahler [mailto:thomas.mahler@home.ins.de]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 3:17 PM
To: John DiPirro
Cc: ojb-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: [OJB] Issue #OJB176 modified

Issue OJB176 has just been modified by user thma

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/OJB176>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

Status set to 'Closed'

Comment:  How do think should we fix this, when all we know is
"OJB_DMAP_ENTRIES" and "ORA-00942"?
Do you think we are mind readers?

Did you have a look at other bug entries before? Most of them contain
- a detailed description
- stacktraces, environment information,
- howto reproduce
- some even contain a testcase that demonstrates the problem, which is
always the best, as it will allow us to prove that a bug was fixed later.
- some of them even contain a complete fix.

Did you check on the mailinglist is someone knows something about your
problem? Maybe it's not a bug?
just a configuration problem?

I'm sorry, but I can't accept such a incomplete bug report.

best regards,
Thomas

Resolution set to 'Invalid'