db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From John M <wu...@mailandnews.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: db-ojb/src/test/org/apache/ojb OJB.properties
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:37:29 GMT
It's not a refactoring, but I added support for prefixes ("_", "m_") on member
variables in OJB persistable classes.  I use prefixes on member variables to
distinguish them from local variables in methods.  You don't use the prefix in
the repository.xml or in the query language.  I don't use ODMB/OQL but I
suppose it should still work.  Simple, but perhaps useful to anyone who wants
to use that naming convention.

John