db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thm...@web.de>
Subject Re: [OJB] Issue #OJB178 - "Incorrect field reference" when first extent class is not c...
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:11:27 GMT
Hi Matthew,

Matthew Baird wrote:
> Ich verstehe nicht Deutsches, spreche bitte Englisch.

sorry for the confusion, I tried to post an offline mail to Oliver, but
somehow I posted to ojb-dev instead. Maybe I'm just to trigger-happy ;-)

  Andernfalls
> sprenge ich heraus auf Kanadier.  Übersetzung stellte durch google
> zur Verfügung.

I like the google service. here is how it translates my post to Oliver:

"Rear olive,
you can zumailen me please the Patch also still times.  I want to look
at myself times your solution.  Wenn's is not too complex can wir's
nevertheless still into the 1.0 releases build.
Greeting,
Thomas"

:-)
Thomas