db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Barlow <rbar...@raymanoz.com>
Subject Re: Anonymous Access and One Class One Table?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:49:00 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am eagerly following this thread, as I too have had problems with
vertical inheritance, and am not sure if I was doing everything right.

One question about the tests that you are putting together, have you
included a test for searching for objects? I was having problems with
this in the past, and could never get it working (always
NullPointerException's). If there is a test (using extents) and it is
working, I would be very interested in having a look at it. If there
isn't a test, I think one should be written. I'd do it myself, but I
don't think I have a firm enough grasp of OJB concepts etc. to be
getting involved just yet.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Raymond Barlow