db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From David.Cor...@equifax.com
Subject ObjectEnvelope.commit
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 14:31:36 GMT
I noticed in ObjectEnvelope, that commit method doesn't do anything to the
cache in the event of an exception.  Is this handled at a lower level
somehow?  What I'm concerned about, is the case where Transaction has a
handful of writes.  Some of these go through OK, but one of them fails for
some reason.  I know the rollback happens in the database, but does the
cache now reflect data that is an incorrect representation of the database?

David

This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be
confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please
refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail
postmaster@equifax.com.