db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Sheldon" <jshel...@datavantagecorp.com>
Subject I'm new here.
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 22:02:46 GMT
Hello all,

I am writing this message because I am interested in contributing to the development of OJB.
 Specifically I am very excited about the JDO compatibility scheduled for release 2.0 and
would like to contribute to the development of the JDO implementation.  I was unable to find
information on how I could contribute on the OJB web, but then maybe I just looked over it.

By way of introduction/background I am a Java developer currently working in Research and
Development at Datavantage Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of MICROS, Inc.  I use JDO
every day, although I am currently forced to work with a commercial implementation, due to
the lack of viable open source JDO solutions currently available.

Please let me know how I may contribute, or if you require any additional information.  I
am very impressed by what I have seen so far from this project and would be honored to be
a part of it.

- Jeff Sheldon