db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thomas.mah...@home.ins.de>
Subject [OJB] Issue #OJB159 modified
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 12:24:15 GMT

Issue OJB159 has just been modified by user thma

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/OJB159>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

Status set to 'Closed'

Comment:  I did not exactly use your patch, but used the RowReader to to the refresh operation.

I also use the the same lookup functionality in PersistenceBroker.getObjectByIdentity now,
to have the same beahviour everywhere.

I thing always refreshing instances will have a bad influence on performance. Thus I made
it configurable.
There is now a new attribute on class-descriptor
set the attribute refresh="true" to enable this functionality.
Resolution set to 'Fixed'