db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thomas.mah...@home.ins.de>
Subject [OJB] Issue #OJB165 modified
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 06:34:41 GMT

Issue OJB165 has just been modified by user thma

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/OJB165>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

Hi again Jeff,

providing patches through scarab is absolutely OK! It's also OK to post patches to our mailing
lists. In urgent cases it's also OK to post it to committers directly.

I had a look at your patch. Of course it does the job!
But I believe you missed the concept of FieldConversions in OJB.
Did you have a look at: http://db.apache.org/ojb/jdbc-types.html?

To persist a java.util.Date field you have to declare a JavaDate2SqlDateFieldConversion or
a JavaDate2SqlTimestampFieldConversion on this attribute in repository.xml.

I think this will solve your problem.

Thomas