db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Spräner, Carsten" <Carsten.Sprae...@viadee.de>
Subject AW: PK and FK in one field results in ID-inflation
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 15:31:26 GMT
Here is the code where the problem occures:
It is from OJB 0.9.4 SingleVMBrokerImpl.assertFkAssignment row 622-627

                FieldDescriptor fld = null;
                for (int i = 0; i < objFkFields.length; i++)
                {
                    fld = objFkFields[i];
                    fld.getPersistentField().set(obj, refPkValues[i]);
                }
The problem is that fld is a PK of obj and the assignment shall be done in the other direction?
Mabe?? Don't know????

carsten