db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Brill Pappin" <br...@stabilia.com>
Subject Re: TestCase to validate org\apache\ojb\broker\metadata\RepositoryElements.java
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 15:20:03 GMT
Hi Folks,

As a developer trying to use the great libraries you folks are working on,
I would really appreciate a more organized deployment package, with clear
definitions as to what needs to be where.

Typically, we do not include packages like the commons packages from a
distribution, instead the commons packages are added in their independent
form and *only* the ojb libs are added... however I seem to be running into
dependency issues that cause problems... not that I have a list of issues,
but it would be very handy, particularly with such a complicated library,
for you folks to put some thought into endpoint deployment.

BTW - Is anyone still working on the reversedb2 application? I can't get it
to work (it runs, but doesn't seem to do anything), and was thinking of
creating my own version... however I don't want to bother if it is in active
development.

- Brill Pappin