db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Florian Bruckner" <...@florianbruckner.com>
Subject AW: Mapping workbench, finally
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:38:10 GMT
Hi James,

> I don't know what you intend to use (Swing, AWT, web-based) for this new
> tool.  But if you decide to go with a web-based (Struts) version, I will
> help as much as I can.

I do not know what it will be based on, but I doubt it will be a web
application for several reasons. Firstly, and most important, you should be
able to use it without a need to have a running and working app server. But
eventually our tool could have sort of struts support, Matthias is already
generating ActionForms from his tool, so there is no reason why this
function shouldn't be in a more complete tool.

regards,

Florian