db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Kong <anthony.k...@ufjia.com>
Subject reversedb-2: looking for idea
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 04:21:13 GMT
Hi, Florian, Thomas and all,

I guess I will have some time now to give some effort to the reversedb2. As
a  first step, I will not try to be ambitious and just to float it.

Before I start I wonder if there is anyway that the reversedb can reuse any
component in ojb which currently take care of the processing of the
repository*.xml. My idea is to create a closer tie of reversedb's xml
generation to the ojb codebase.

Also, Thomas, you have mentioned recently about the Toplink product
(currently part of oracle 9i/AS) I did not keep that email  but I recall it
seems to be related to reversedb. Could you elaborate if it is indeed.

For last few months I did not see anyone posted here saying he/she is
working on reversedb2. If actually someone has started working on it but I
just failed to read it from the newgroup, it is my fault. I would be very
happy to see how I can assist in the development if it is already undertaken
by someone else.

Regards,

Anthony