db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Mahler Thomas <thomas.mah...@itellium.com>
Subject RE: How to do a HOWTO
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 16:14:35 GMT
Hi Torsten,

We use the Jakarta documentation standard format XDOC.
You'll find samples in the xdocs subdirectory of the source distro.

Of course all contributions are welcome.

I have no idea where to place such a howto. But we'll find an answer.
Maybe we could start a whole range of additional howto documents.

If you post your xdoc file do one of the ojb lists I will definitely
integrate it into the documentation.

thanks for your offer to help.

cheers,
Thomas