db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: How to do a HOWTO
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 13:23:29 GMT
I just copied mine from the the other xml files in the xdocs directory.
The xslt ant task ( 'ant xslt' ) generates the documentation and is how
I tested the look of it. I didn't try anything fancy though.

The xslt used to generate the docs is at xdocs/stylesheets/site.xsl if
you have another way you prefer to execute it.

-Brian