db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From oliver.m...@ppi.de
Subject ODMG configuration issue, was: RE: How to switch off batch update s completely
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 09:57:24 GMT
Hello,

I had posted this question to the users' list,
but have not got an answer, so I will try again on
this list.

We use OJB and Sybase ASE 11.5.  Sybase has a known
issue with BatchUpdates, so we would like to turn them
off (using the batch-mode attribute in the
jdbc-connection-descriptor).  Unfortunately, this does
not work for the ODMG
binding, because it temporarily overrides that setting.
(see below)
Does anybody see any reason for that?

If not, I would be happy if this could be changed.

Thank you,
	Olli