db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <TSchlab...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: How to do a HOWTO
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 17:12:36 GMT
Hi,

as promised: Here is some information about large objects in Oracle and how
to use them with OJB. Actually, today I did not yet find the time to complete
the real OJB section, but I think the first part that talks about some
Oracle backround information that will be quite useful might already be a value.
Therefore I am posting a preliminary version here.

Please go to:

http://www.schlabach-backoffice.de:8080/xdocs/xdocs/howto-use-lobs.html
(HTML human readable format)

or

http://www.schlabach-backoffice.de:8080/xdocs/xdocs/howto-use-lobs.xml
(XDOC XML)

I strongly encourage all Oracle experts here on the list to check my
terminology and any possible inaccurate information. This is all gathered from
sources on the Internet as I am by no means an Oracle DBA but a developer who had
to find out all this the hard way.

I also explicitely encourage any native speakers on the list to correct my
English and let me know how to better communicate the point.

Torsten

P.S.: I will try my very best to finish the remaining sections as soon as
possible.