db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Warnock <da...@sundayta.com>
Subject Re: Optimistic Locking change
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 02:49:59 GMT
Thomas,

> As you may have noticed, I did not manage to add your Optimistic locking
> extension to the RC2 release.
> I did not manage to get rid of the junit failures.

Found the problem. It was an inconsistancy in the case betweeen 
updatelock and updateLock in the dtd/xml/java relationships.

Looking at other examples I think I should use update-lock in the 
dtd/xml files which will map onto a class property of updateLock and 
set/get methods of setUpdateLock and getUpdateLock.

With this change the tests pass.

O am sorting out a clean patch onto the cvs head now.

Dave
-- 
David Warnock, Sundayta Ltd. http://www.sundayta.com
iDocSys for Document Management. VisibleResults for Fundraising.
Development and Hosting of Web Applications and Sites.



Mime
View raw message