db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From David Warnock <da...@sundayta.com>
Subject Re: Optimistic Locking change
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 02:20:41 GMT
Thomas,

> As you may have noticed, I did not manage to add your Optimistic locking
> extension to the RC2 release.
> I did not manage to get rid of the junit failures.
>
> But I still want to get your stuff integrated!
> Could you please write your changes against the latest rc2 release and post
> the patch file again.

I am testing against RC2 and have not got the same 3 test errors. I am
working on clearing these up.

Note that it has highlighted an issue for me.

If I type

ANT JUNIT

then at the end it says build successful even if some tests failed which
is not very helpful.

Dave
--
David Warnock, Sundayta Ltd. http://www.sundayta.com
iDocSys for Document Management. VisibleResults for Fundraising.