db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <TSchlab...@gmx.net>
Subject How to do a HOWTO
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:04:28 GMT
Dear list,

I spend multiple days recently to figure out some issues around LOBs in
Oracle and how to use them with OJB. At the end of the day I found that I
probably would have saved a lot of time if I had had just some quite simple
information at hand.

Therefore I wrote up my findings and would like to make sure the community
can benefit from that.

Therefore:

- Are there any OJB guidelines on authoring a HOWTO? (Couldn't find any.)
- What is the criteria for having a separate HOWTO or extending the
documentation?
- Do I get it right that the OJB project uses the term "Tutorial" where
other Apache projects use the term HOWTO?
- How and where should I submit my writing?

Torsten