db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mahler <thomas.mah...@home.ins.de>
Subject [OJB] Issue #OJB155 modified
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:21:06 GMT

Issue OJB155 has just been modified by user thma

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/OJB155>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

Status changed from 'New' to 'Closed'

Comment:  Hmm, 0.9.4 and 0.9.7 are quite outdated...
As far as I can remember we dropped the toString method as it produced a dependncy to the
sql generator package.
As we wanted to encourage reuse of the OJB query package as a generic query abstraction layer
we prefered to remove this dependency.

Resolution set to 'Wontfix'