db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <TSchlab...@gmx.net>
Subject Problem with Mailing List Archive
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 12:29:35 GMT
Hi!

As far as I know lots of people have complained about that before, but as we
all know the link on the OJB site to the mailing list archive is wrong in
that it links to "ojb-dev@jakarta.apache.org" rather than
"ojb-dev@db.apache.org". Is it so difficult to fix that?!?!

As we all learned correcting the URL manually will take you to the archive,
but then it comes to the problem that I can search for archived mails, get a
list of subjects but cannot view the actual contant all I see is
"$msgHeaders" in the place where I would expect the message text.

If noone else has time I volunteer to fix this if someone authorizes me to
do so, but this is very annoying and will probably lead to a lot of people
flooding the list with issues that have been discussed already just because they
have no chance to find out.

Unfortunately also mail-archive.com carries ojb-user but not ojb-dev!

Torsten